EXTERIOR BUILDING RESTORATION BRUNSWICK
Restoring Heritage Buildings by Paint Melbourne
- PROJECT LOCATION: Brunswick, Victoria, 3056.
- CLIENT/S: Mel & Matthew C.
- SERVICES PROVIDED ON PROJECT: Interior Plastering, Interior Painting, Oil Based in Bathroom, Pressure Washing, Exterior Rendering, Exterior Painting, Working at Heights, Working Around Live Power, Supplying & Installing
- PRODUCTS USED ON PROJECT: Dulux, Render warehouse, CSR.
- PROJECT TIME FRAME: 2 Weeks.
- PROJECT CHALLENGES: Completeing the works with the tight timeframe and tight budget.
- PROJECT POSITIVES: The excellent colour scheme and the overall finish provided for the budget.
We were contacted by a previous clients to complete these restoration works prior to the arrival of an expected baby. The clients requested a rapid start. Works were commenced within one week of contact and were completed over the 2011/2012 Christmas holidays.
Our scope included a complete exterior restoration with some minor plastering and painting works inside. The traditional colour scheme was provided by the clients as one is and Architect and one is a project manager for a local building firm.